The Complete Illustrated Guide to Furniture & Cabinet Construction Hardcover – October 15, 2001
Expert woodworker and writer Andy Rae takes the construction of furniture and breaks it into components -- from boxes, cases, doors and drawers to shelves and feet. He explains all the techniques used to build them, so you can choose the ones that are best for you. Then he shows you how to put the pieces together to make great furniture.
In The Complete Illustrated Guide to Furniture & Cabinet Construction, you'll acquire a working knowledge of woodworking materials, a higher control over your work and tools and an understanding of basic design principles.
- Graphic, step-by-step presentation of key techniques and methods
- Visual maps, cross-references and indexes make information easy to find
- Covers the many woodworking methods and tools available
- Modern, up-to-date coverage of tools and techniques
- Part of a three-volume encyclopedia of woodworking