National Electrical Code (NEC) Handbook, 2014 Edition
Editor-in-Chief: Mark W. Earley
Editors: Christopher D. Coache, Mark Cloutier, and Gil Moniz
The 2014 National Electrical Code® Handbook from NFPA® explains today's NEC® in full. There's nothing else like it!
A one-stop source of National Electrical Code information, the 2014 NEC Handbook from NFPA does much more than bring you up-to-code -- it also explains the reasoning behind NFPA 70®: NEC concepts, provides real-world examples, and gives you the background behind Code revisions, so you can work with authority.
Trust the only NEC Code reference that has it all:
- Complete 2014 NEC text for convenient reference
- Explanations from experts involved with NEC development
- First-time commentary on four new articles that expand NEC coverage to address industry needs
- Commentary on important changes involving AFCIs and GFCIs, electrical worker safety, and green energy systems
- Full-color photos and visuals such as schematics, floor plans, flow charts, and cross-sectional graphics
- Extracted data from other NFPA documents and UL White Book